Displaying 1 - 3 of 3
I have lived in Harber since 2005 and currently live at 623 Clinton circle. I have served on board the last 4 years as treasurer.
Have lived in HarBer 10 years. Retired design engineer from Southwestern Bell Telephone. Served 38 years in the Army retiring as Command Sergeant Major. Former chairman of the board of Washington Water Board (6 years): 9+ years as passenger conducted on the local excursion train, Vice President American Red Cross, former Mayor of Johnson, state director of communications for Souther Baptist disaster relief. Hold Extra class ham radio license as well as a commercial radio license. 3 years as President of Board of Abilities Unlimited.
Married high school sweetheart (64 years) 2 children daughter (Doctor) son General Mgr. Steel Products. 5 grand children.
I am married to Carol for 44+ years and we have 3 sons and 7 grandchildren. We moved to Har-Ber from Waco, Texas eight months ago and live on Wells Circle. My wife and I are both retired. Some of my qualifications include:
- Retired Army Officer 22 Years active duty
- Retired Public School Teacher 2016
- City Councilman City of Groesbeck Texas (2016-2020)
- BS/MBA McNeese State University (1987)
- Army Command & General Staff College, Ft. Leavenworth (1997)
- President, Groesbeck Economic Development Corporation (2017-2020)
- Vice-Pres. Heart of Texas Council of Governments (2019-2020)