Where can I dispose of hazardous materials such as paint, antifreeze, batteries, motor oil, etc?

The city of Springdale has a service to accept hazardous materials for disposal or recycling.

Items accepted at the facility:

Accepted Items

  • Antifreeze
  • Batteries
  • Sharps – Must Be in a Rigid Container
  • Used Motor Oil
  • Paint
  • Electronics
  • Fluorescent Bulbs, CFL’s

For a the most up to date listing of accepted items, location, and contact information, please visit the link below.

© 2016-2024 Harber Meadows L.L.C.. All Rights Reserved.