General Rules for Caretakers (Swim Instructors & Babysitters)
- Caretaker Must be 18 years or older.
- Caretakers will show the attendant on duty a photo ID upon arrival. They will be required to sign-in on log sheet.
- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in the pool area unless accompanied at all times by a resident parent, or by a caretaker (babysitter or swim instructor) who has been registered as such by the resident parent. All babysitters and swim instructors must be registered
- The caretaker will be exempt from paying a guest fee provided management has received written notice from the resident properly identifying the caretaker.
- No guests of the child or the sitter/swim instructor are allowed without the resident parent being present