I understand the following rules for Lap Swimmers at Har-Ber Meadows Community Pool:
- Lap swimming hours are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings from 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. Only registered lap swimmers will be allowed into the pool area during these hours.
- Lap swimmers will be given a combination to enter through a side gate. Please, do not share the combination with others.
- The community building will be locked during this timeframe, so there will be no access to bathrooms. There will be no pool attendant on duty.
- There should be no children under 18, unless they are there for the purpose of swimming laps, and are under the supervision of a parent.
- No guests or visitors inside gate during lap swimming hours.
- Lap swimming is for residents in good standing.
Lap Swimmer Agreement Form